> General Information > Invited Speakers
Preliminary agreement received:
- Dr. M.I. Andriychuk, Institute of Applied Problems of Mechanics and Mathematics of NASU, Lviv, Ukraine "Polynomial approach to linear antenna array synthesis problem according to power radiation pattern with restriction on its norm "
- Dr. V. Borulko, Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine,
"Reflection of wave beams and pulses from non-periodic Bragg layered structures"
- Dr. I. Dmitrieva, Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications, Ukraine, "Explicit solutions in soliton theory using matrix boundary Riemann problem"
- Prof. E.M. Karchevskii, Kazan State University, Russia, "Methods of analytical regularization in the spectral theory of open waveguides"
- Dr. Y.G. Rapoport, T. Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Ukraine, "2D electron and electromagnetic waves in graphene metamaterials. Graphene solid-state electron optics."
- Dr. V. Simulik, Institute of Electron Physics of NASU, Uzhhorod, Ukraine,
"Electromagnetic field equations, which follow from relativistic canonical quantum mechanics"
- Prof. G.I. Zaginaylov, Kharkiv Institute of Physics and Technology of NASU, Ukraine, "Theory of irregular impedance waveguides: generalized method of separation of variables"
To be confirmed:
- Dr. I. Chremmos, M. Plank Institute, Erlangen, Germany
- Prof. A. Karlsson, Lund University, Sweden
- Prof. G. Fikioris, National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Prof. V.V. Kravchenko, CHINVESTAV, Queretaro, Mexico
- Prof. B. Vasic, Institute of Physics, Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. M. Protsenko, Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications, Ukraine
- Prof. A.-R. Baghai-Vaji, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Prof. H. Benisty, Institute of Optics, Palaiseau, France
- Dr. M. Lucido, University of Cassino, Italy
- Prof. L. Peregrini, University of Pavia, Italy
- Dr. N. Tsitsas, Thessaloniki University, Greece
- Prof. T. Yamasaki, Nihon University, Tokyo, Japan